Tuesday, March 06, 2012

The Bitches Tell All

I don't have too much to say about this drawn-out two-hour drama fest, but what I do have to say is the following.


  • Samantha officially has the most annoying voice of all time. No one even remembered her until now. And, the morning after the show, my ears are still ringing from her chirping.
  • If Shawntel thinks she's going to be the next bachelorette with this crazy campaign in which she reappears season after season, she should give it up.
  • Courtney is still fake and annoying. Her "tears" were so manufactured, it was ridiculous.
  • Also, anyone else notice Courtney's slip up about her love for Ben? As in, it was in the past tense? Yeah, there was an awesome, "I loved Ben" thrown in there. For all we know, they had already broken up by the time this filmed.
Until next week. In the meantime, start thinking of drinking games to play during the finale!
Mike

2 comments:

Mrs White said...

I absolutely fell off my chair with laughter at the chihuahua comment...lol
And I couldn't believe how many times Courtney seemed to be looking up at the lights ahead to help her with her manufactured tears.
As for the slip up...I caught that. I expected something in terms of a clue as to what happened. Question is...Did Ben really pick her and they broke up already as would be expected? Or, did Ben actually pick Lindzi and do something right for a change? I hope he picks Courtney just because I want him to lay in the bed he seems to have made for himself.
Guess we'll see next week.

Mrs White
http://bringingfurmanhome.blogspot.com

Mrs. Jen said...

Any predictions for the final rose?