Monday, July 20, 2009

The Dudes Tell All

I know, I know, my blogcode dictates that I don't blog the "Bitches/Dudes Tell All" episode, but I have a few comments. And then I'm done and off to the dreamboat.

The Reid Conspiracy is still fully alive. Dude is still in the running, I swear.

-"I wasn't ready to let him go," says Jillian with a coy smirk, when discussing her heartbreaking goodbye to Reid. Catch that smirk? She's on to something...and hopefully it's on top of Reid.

-Reid is not present at the episode due to a "prior engagement." Like a pending engagement to Jillian?

-Mancode. ENOUGH ALREADY! David is still dead to us, even with his bearded disguise.

Until next week...

Mike

p.s. My blogcode also dictates that, time to time, I blog in real time. As evidenced tonight...when I posted this before I saw the scenes from the finale. BITCHES, I've still got it. Until next week...when Reid comes back!

3 comments:

Peevish said...

Oh Mike you do have it!!! I am so glad you broke with tradition to blog about the show last night!!

I didn't get the Reid thing at all until they showed that little clip of him at the very end of the teaser for next week. In my defense, I was mesmerized by the reappearance of Ed's green shorts (also shown in the teaser). Didn't he bring a second pair with him to Hawaii??? HAWAII, Ed. Water activities. Think about it. Plan accordingly. Sigh.

P

Unknown said...

Those dudes are duds. Reid being
the notable exception. Mike, what
can we do to ensure our girl sees
the light? I want to trust her --
she did ax Wes and David, which
makes me think she gets it -- but
let's face it: my own years of
foul decisions regarding men kind
gives me pause; perhaps I'm transferring all that onto Jill. Do you think she will listen to you?!?

Mike said...

dear baby jesus,

please make jillian listen to me!

love,
mike