Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I've failed.

I'm faced with a choice: do I write a pseudo-review, or do I maintain my journalistic integrity and confess the truth? I choose the latter.

Friends, lovers, fans and foes, I have failed you. Instead of watching The Bachelor last night, a Fashion Week extravaganza begged for an appearance, and as a star in New York, my publicist thought it best that I attend. And I may have had one (or three) too many glasses of champagne.

A little bird told me this, though. Moana's family is crazy. Sarah from Canada is a stoner who lives in a mythical land to the north. Susan is furthering her career and was engaged in the past. And Sarah from TN is fine.

Roses to Moana, Susan and Sarah TN. Stoner McGee is sent back to "Canada."

Okay, I'm crying. How could I miss all these juicy deets?!?!

Please, I beg of you. Let me win you back next week with a review that will knock your socks off! I'll be watching from LA, so the post will be three hours past its normal time.

Love and apologies,

a humbled Mike

No comments: