Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Juicy Deets

Good friends in cyberland,

Good lord, my duties as a blogger expand seven-fold (or some-fold, for that matter). Apparently, I now update this site more than once a week. Due to the due diligence of my beloved bachelorites, here are the deets of the day:

Is Jerry gay or just a quack? We don't know. But he was once a doorman at Harry Winston on 5th Ave. here in NYC. I'm sorry, career change from doorman to "Art Director?" Please, more like doorman to doorman.

Or is Fabrice gay? Check the goods at this link. Did Fabrice steal my idea?
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_bachelorette_3/
2005_Jan_12_fabrice_gay

Thanks to my two devoted bachelorites of the week for the fun gossip, who shall go unnamed due to security reasons.

Oh, and a shot out to Bea from Omaha who thought I neglected her in the first update. Dear Bea, we're now very futuristic as I've crossed into the world of blogging from the old-school e-mail updates. Happy catching up, and welcome!

Love to all from West 51st!

Mike

No comments: