Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oops

Lovers,

So we all know I disappoint you at least once a season. And today is that dark day. I was otherwise engaged last night as our show aired, and I was unable to blog to the masses.

Please be prepared for possible disappointment next week as well. I'll be arriving home from Paris at 8pm next Monday night at which point the ABC execs will helicopter me back to my pad so I can blog away. Without delays, all should be fine. But please realize that I am famous, and my international travels sometimes impede my TV-watching skills.

---

A quick summary of last night:

Andy gives roses to:
Blevin
Amber
Danielle
Stephanie from Kansas
Tina
Kate
Nicole
Stephanie from South Carolina
Tessa

Amanda and Erin are the ones going home.


Until next week (we hope),

Mike

No comments: