Friday, October 14, 2005

Oops

Um...so...yeah...

So much for the chronicles of my life as a bachelor in the city. It's been sixth months since my last post, so I'll quickly summarize some important milestones that took place: 1) I lived in Berkeley in June; 2) I got strep throat when I returned; 3) I got a job; 4) Ninety-eight natural disasters occurred; 5) I became an uncle; and 6) Katie Holmes got knocked up by her completely normal and sane boytoy, Tom Cruise.

That's pretty much it. I think those were the defining moments of the past six months, right? Oh, I was a non-bachelor for a while too. But now I'm a bachelor again. Thus, I return to you.

But let's be honest. I probably won't write for another six months.

If, however, you want me to write...give me ideas. What material can fuel my witty banter? Are there things I should be bitching about that you'd like to read? Is there another season of The Bachelor coming up?

digame pronto

No comments: