Monday, February 21, 2005

The Men Tell All: Or do they?

Since I’ve never reviewed a "Men Tell All" episode, I don’t plan on breaking new ground.

But I’m doing it anyway. Just a little bit, though.

A few notes on tonight’s show.
1) Chris, our out-dated announcer, referred to Jen as a "Midwest Darling." He forgot to remind us that she isn’t so much a darling, but a "Midwest Gold-digger." *See previous post.
2) Fabrice. Oh Fabrice. Please reference the title of this post. You have neglected to tell us that you’re gay. You are. And you’ve also gained a good 15 lbs (el bees). Your face is fatter, your tummy isn’t toned, and we’re over you. I think you have a crush on Andrew, by the way. And you want me too, of course.
3) Andrew. You’re still hella cute. I want you like it’s nobody’s business. I always knew you wanted me too, so just admit it. Except I’m dating Ian. God I love that he broke up with Meredith.

Until next week, let’s hold our breath. Jen accepts Jerry’s proposal on live TV, breaks up with him a week later, and starts dating a short and fat restaurant owner a few weeks later. God, that’s hot. Do we think my predictions are correct?

Until the *8 p.m.* finale next week (note that it's an hour earlier than normal),
Mike

No comments: